The Swiss Society for Neuroscience is a non-profit organization. The purpose of the Society is to advance the understanding of the nervous system and its diseases, by bringing together scientists and clinicians of various backgrounds, and by facilitating the integration of research.
- 01-12-2023 FENS Forum 2024 - Early registration, abstract submission, travel grants
- 07-11-2023: Call for the 8th Joseph Altman Award in Developmental Neuroscience, 2024
- 31-10-2023: The European Brain Council (EBC) announces the start of the Rethinking Schizophrenia project
- SSN congratulates ySSN! Fund for the Promotion of Young Researchers obtained!
- Welcome to our new SSN Council Member Dr. Roger Redondo